What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
The Seller offering the product.
Product’s availability with the Seller
The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Please note that, due to longer customs clearance times, Standard Shipping times have been extended to 1 – 3 days for (Europe, USA, Venezuela, Canada) and 1 – 5 days for all other destinations.
Expedited Shipping (DHL / EMS / TNT / UPS / FEDEX/Croix Logistics)
3 – 7 Business Days Delivery
1) Delivery of the ordered items will be carried out only to the address specified in the payment details.
2) Estimated delivery time includes processing time and actual shipping time. Normally our processing will take 1-2 working days.
3) Estimated delivery time shown above is only for reference, since actual delivery time depends on shipping service selected, delivery schedule and local customs clearance time, especially during peak periods.
4) Shipping costs shown include fuel surcharges and may change a bit due to the fluctuation of currency exchange rates.
5) Most of items are shipped by Registered Postal Service (with tracking number). If you need an Expedited Shipping, you can choose (DHL / EMS / TNT / UPS / FEDEX ). If you want to deliver your goods via other express service, please contact us.